A taster of our one day ‘leading change’ skills gym.
Our ‘Leading Change’ Skills Gym aims to help anyone and everyone responsible for leading change initiatives within your organisation. Our highly interactive, experiential, real world, practical workout will help you to:
– Align on what your change is.
– Gain the hearts and minds of all those required to lead the change.
– Increase your awareness of your current behaviours and how they (might) help or hinder the change initiative and requirements.
– Understand the impact and consequences of leadership behaviour on your organisation’s culture.
– Raise the genuine ‘sense of urgency’ for your change.
– Prepare for (your) change.
– Inspire the hearts and minds of all those affected, by helping them to see and feel the changes needed.
– Make your change a ‘sustainable success’.
Here’s a flavour of some of our creative activities which you’ll experience throughout the day:
– Context Map Creation.
– The ‘Getting Perspective’ Spacial Exercise.
– The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – which one is it.
– The ‘Consequences’ Ball Game.
– EQ and You.
– Applying Our Eight Key Steps to Your Change
– Seeing and Feeling vs. Analysing and Thinking.
– The ‘Inspiring Yourself and Your Team’s Challenge’.
– Role Modelling Your Vision.
“This was really special – a unique experience to learn about colleagues, to feel team spirit, to learn about myself for myself, and to prepare us all to own and lead our change. We are ready! Thank you very much.”
“Thanks for yet another eye-opening, mind-blowing, heart-opening experience.”
“The most relevant training I’ve had since joining Adidas. Thank you!”