- Internationally experienced strategy consultant
- Organisational coach for complex change intentions
- Facilitator of Leadership Development programmes
- Moderator of large group-events and workshops
Before founding her own firm in 2011, Bettina has worked for more than 15 years in Europe and the USA for large and world-wide management consulting firms (Capgemini, KPMG) and media companies (Bertelsmann, ProSiebenSat.1).
Her consulting focus is in change management, strategy and leadership:
- She accompanies organizations and corporations of all sectors with complex, large – scale and international change programs to successfully and sustainably implement new strategies, structures, IT-systems, processes or behaviors.
- As a facilitator she conceptualizes and moderates result-oriented large – group events as well as leadership and team workshops.
- She designs and delivers customized development programs for leadership on all levels to improve capabilities to lead employees, manage change, manage projects, organise yourself, preserve creativity and productivity under performance pressure, moderate workshops, present effectively, master changing environments, manage inter-cultural teams and diversity, deal with conflict and resistance.
Based on her personal experience in working with clients, coaching women and as a leader in a male-dominated consulting industry she is especially passionate about the topic “women in leadership”. The secret to success for women in leadership positions cannot simply mean “being like a man, but being better.” Many organisations have launched programmes for women in leadership positions in the recent years. Most of these programmes yet have to prove themselves. It takes individual reflection, vision and planning for each woman on how to stay authentic and to better oneself as a leader at the same time – with males as well as with other females.
As a dual citizen of Germany and the USA, Bettina speaks fluent German and English. She holds Master’s degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and Media Science and Mass Communications and is certified in systemic organisational consulting and coaching.