Do you want to effect positive change and transformation in the world?
Master the art of facilitating creative collaborations across teams, organisations and communities.
The Advanced Diploma in Facilitating Transformation is a one-year part time qualification that will enable you to effectively design and facilitate creative collaborations in teams, organisations and communities that generate positive change and transformation.
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
Through a blend of live learning experiences, coaching, tutorials and action-learning,
you will be exposed to an exciting range of theories, innovations and practices whilst engaging in critical dialogue, experimentation and practical application.
Validated through the Association of Facilitators, the programme brings together highly acclaimed practitioners with leading academics from diverse backgrounds so that you are exposed to leading edge thinking, methods and tools enabling you to stretch yourself to the next level of professional excellence.
By the end of this one-year part-time programme you will:
• Be equipped to effectively facilitate positive change and transformation across teams, organisations and communities through creative collaboration.
• Be exposed to the best practices, methodologies and latest innovations in the field so that the collaborations you lead produce break-through, game changing outcomes.
• Be certified with artgym Academy as an Advanced Practitioner.
• Be accredited with The Association Of Facilitators to level 3.
Our next course starts September 22nd 2017. Download our latest brochure here.
1. Being a Facilitator:
Harnessing Your Unique Contribution Igniting Creativity
2. Igniting Creativity:
Developing Personal and Collective Creativity
3. Drawing Upon the Power of the Group:
Working with Group Dynamics
4. Making a Difference:
Co-creating Transformative Results
5. Striving for Professional Excellence:
Putting Your Experience to Good Work
Click here to download the full brochure.
The Advanced Diploma is both a professional journey aimed to take your practice to the next level of excellence, as well as a personal journey of discovery and transformation. The programme offers a robust blend of learning methods including 5 face-to-face workshops, virtual learning circles, real-life learning assignments, peer-based coaching, supervision and tutorial support. In total, the programme offers in excess of 125 learning hours.
Price: £5850.00 GBP (excluding VAT).
The cost for self-funded individuals is £4750.00 GBP (excluding VAT).
Qualifications: On successful completion of the Advanced Diploma you will gain 2 professional qualifications:
1. You will gain accreditation with The Association of Facilitators: Level 3.
2. You will gain certification with artgym Academy: Advanced Practitioner Level.
“No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.”
Please contact email@example.com for more details or to receive the application form.